Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 3 by April

So yesterday was all sun shinny but later that evening we had some thunder and lightening but no rain. I am so scared of lightening, well I guess its mostly thunder, I hate loud noises. Im not sure what sparked my fear of thunder, I guess most dogs dont like it, who really likes thunder any way, human or animal!? haha.. well mommy tried to get some pictures of it but as you can see it wasnt that easy haha.. its interesting though for me to look at, I wouldnt go out side and look at it my self, the scardy cat (dog) that I am. :)  I can remember back in the day when it would start to thunder I would find any place to hide, and mommy wind up puttin in a  doggy door for me so I could go inside in this little room of my own when ever I wanted through out the day, I hope I get another doggy door one day. Before the doggy door when mommy wasnt home I would run to the neighbors and hide on their porch or under their house but if mommy was home she would let me in, she knew how much I hated it !! Shes so great, and knows me so well. Hmm, I dont have much more to say about this. I hope yall stay safe and stay away from lightening!! have a nice evening.




4 comments:

  1. oh no, be safe! and ask mommy for this, its great for dogs that are scared of thunder :)
    http://www.thundershirt.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she looked in to it and said when we get the money for it!! :)yay woof.

      Delete
  2. This blog is too precious! And mommy took some cool pics of the lightning! She's talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are so glad you like our blog. she is talented isnt she!? shes the best

      Delete

thank you for the support & comments, I hope you enjoy this little blog of ours. :) have a great day!