Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Puppies by Lucy

Wanna see my puppies!?!?!
There they are. Look at those cute little butts! :) I only had two, I guess I was too small to have more than that. The birth was complicated. One Sunday I went into labor when we were trailriding, mommy was so excited she couldnt wait for them to be born. But I had a little trouble. I guess I was too small because they werent even in the birth canal for me to give birth to them, they were higher up, like in my ribs. Well they had to rush me to the emergency vet, and mommy was so worried about me. It was painful. They got me there and they had to open me up and take the puppies out that way because I couldnt have them on my own even with the vets helping. And man were they small, so small they fit in the middle of mommys hand with out a problem. They were solid chocolate brown, as you see in the pictures with a little bit of tan on them. Mommy was so great helping me with them and we had so much fun when they got bigger. We would run and play all the time I was so sad when they had to go :( mommy was too she didnt want to sell them at all. Mommy has some really cute pictures of them that we'll have to find and show you guys one day!
Well thats it for today we will see yall later!


3 comments:

  1. awww look at those lil cuties <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they are so cute! That's sad that there were so many problems with the birth but I'm glad they are happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute puppies Lucy! I already read ur Mommies blog and I have 2 doggies also so of course I wanted to read about all the things u 2 get up to. I show Lilly & Fuzzy the pics of u as well (my 2 girls)!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for the support & comments, I hope you enjoy this little blog of ours. :) have a great day!