Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

More Memories by April

Hi! good evening. Found this picture today and thought Id share it with you. 
This was taken on a trailride with my grandmommy and granddaddy. I look so happy, because I was! I loved to go trailriding. We did it all the time and I was the best dog for the job. So many memories. Mommies been doing it since she was born and Ive been doin it since she was 4, when she got me. So roughly 17 years. I remember this one time I was sitting with mommy while she was tlkin to some friends of hers and they were cookin  some delicious steak on this short little grill. I was kinda a bad girl and when they werent lookin I snuck one off and ate it!!! hahaha Mommy laughed about it, it was funny.. to me at least & mommy. :) It was tasty, her friend sure was a good cook. 
When we would ride with a ton of people and wagons mommy and grandmommy and granddaddy would ride in the back but I liked to stroll to the front and visit every body else and then when Id get too far up Id stop on the side of the road and wait for mommy and as soon as I saw them I knew everything was ok and Id go ahead and go back up front, but Id always check on them and make sure they were ok!!  well I hope yall enjoyed those little short stories and I will see you later! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for the support & comments, I hope you enjoy this little blog of ours. :) have a great day!