Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blast to the Past

Ok, we kinda gave up posting EVERY DAY but it will still be very regular. so we quit the day 1, day 2 thing for the title and will just come up with something from the post.
So today we found some older pics of us that we would like to share with you! The first is a pic of Lucy when she was skinny, before the puppies, and grey hairs. The second is April after she got a hair cut to stay cool durin the summer.
Look how cute sun bathing! after such a long day of probably doing nothing at all haha. This was taken years ago on a trail ride. Mommy is real country and they used to always go trail riding all over the place and they of course took us. April LOVED it, she'd been doin it for so long and of course she got to run with them through the woods cuz she was big enough, I had to stay at the trailer and wait for them to get back., BUT  I still had so much fun regardless.

Look at those bows. I cant believe Im putting this pic of me on here. Mommy and grandmommy took me to get shaved at Petsmart, which they did every summer to make sure Id stay cool because I had a thick coat, perfect for winter but summer in the south, its killer lol now mommy and daddy do it theirselves cuz at the moment they cant afford for some one else to do it, and it may not look as pretty as this BUT it works just as well, and I dont go out any more, too old for that. haha but I kinda think the bows r cute. I hope yall like this. 

Well thats about it for today, a nice blast to the past. :) Man we miss those days, every thing just seemed a little better back then, when we were younger ya know? Well, thats about it for the night we will see yall later have a great evening!

2 comments:

thank you for the support & comments, I hope you enjoy this little blog of ours. :) have a great day!