Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Days 6 & 7 by Lucy

Well, I guess I didnt realize when you're already kinda busy its hard to keep up with a blog every single day, so Im just going to do yesterday and today now. Yesterday was good, Mommy left yet again.. Whoa, I just had a sneezing fit holy cow haha Im ok now. Mommy and Daddy went to the store yesterday and got all kinds of food !! Thats really about it, it was nice and sunny though so that was good. Today Mommy and Daddy cleaned the house it smells so good, less like dog! I love the smell of us but it smells good this way too. 
Mommy did our nails today. We each have our own pair cuz were so different in size, ^ see... She cut them all down for us. April has problems with her nails getting long and breaking on her and it looks like it hurts but she never cries about it so Im not too sure if it does. One nail on each of my feet grows faster than the others so when she goes to cut them she has to be careful with that one because it starts to wrap around and man its crazy to get it cut. We hate when she cuts our nails but I guess she has to, how else would we get them fixed, any way I guess thats about it. Yall have a great night and see you tomorrow... maybe haha. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. awe she thinks youre so sweet! :) and were so glad you think so highly of her

      Delete

thank you for the support & comments, I hope you enjoy this little blog of ours. :) have a great day!