Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 5 by April

I didnt get around to this yesterday because we were busy so Ill do yesterday this morning and maybe Lucy will do today tonight. Mommy snapped this picture of me while I was sleeping yesterday.
Look at my little tongue stickin out. I was sleeping good, didnt even realise shed taken the picture. Daddy laughed and said it looks like I need a bath and mommy agreed so Ill probably be gettin a bath and me nails cut soon! :) and probably a trim. my hair gets EVERYWHERE all kind of April dust bunnies under things haha Mommy said when she cleans the carpet all of my hair gets stuck in the sucky thing, you could make a whole new April out of the hair it catches. Mommy left for a bit yesterday but came back pretty soon. Daddy had his brother over and they were lifting these bars with round black things on the ends, they look heavy. And man did daddy stink!! he needs a bath too :) well thats about all for today. Have a great evening!


2 comments:

thank you for the support & comments, I hope you enjoy this little blog of ours. :) have a great day!